Fibre optic cable is the preferred medium for applications that require high bandwidth, long distances and immunity to electrical interference. It’s the most commonly installed backbone cable for this reason.
Backbone cabling encompasses all the cabling between telecommunications rooms, equipment rooms, incoming services and between buildings.
A to B Communications have over 20 years’ experience of installing, terminating and commissioning fibre optic cabling for companies like yours and all work is installed in line with EIA/TIA 568, BS EN 50174: 2008 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- EMERGENCY FIBRE REPAIR - CALL 01462 372838 or 01462 372841 OUT OF HOURS
- Multimode (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5) and singlemode (OS1, OS2) fibre installation
- 10Gb/40Gb fibre optic installation
- Blown fibre systems
- High density data centre cabling
- On site termination, direct and fusion spliced.
- Testing and certification
- Fault finding/diagnostics
- ILM (Insertion Loss Measurement)
- OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) Testing
- Fluke Testing
- Pre-terminated cable assemblies
- Free survey / consultation
- Competitive quotes
- Standards led design and implementation
- 25 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Designated project manager / company contact
- In depth knowledge of products and market place
- Flexible and proactive approach
- DBS, Ministry of Justice, and Ministry of Defence cleared engineers
Here is a list of the main services we offer clients - alternatively, call A to B Communications on 01462 372838, email via firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form