Your structured cabling’s life span could be up to 25 years, 3 to 5 times the average lifespan of your network hardware. With this in mind it is important to ensure any cabling you have installed on your premises meets industry standards, both in installation and testing practice.
This is especially true in the data centre environment, where unplanned down time can be both embarrassing and costly.
A to B Communications observe current best practice and all work is installed in line with EIA/TIA 568, BS EN 50174: 2008 and ISO/IEC 11801.
We have over 20 years’ experience designing and installing copper cabling systems for organisations like yours.
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and Cat7 network cabling
- High density data centre cabling
- Voice integration and traditional 1308 voice systems
- Testing and certification
- Any size job undertaken – from 1 data outlet to 10,000
- Wall mounted and floor standing network enclosures
- External network enclosures
- Containment: plastic trunking; galvanised trunking; basket and tray work
- Free survey / consultation
- Competitive quotes
- Standards led design and implementation
- 25 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Designated project manager / company contact
- In depth knowledge of products and market place
- Flexible and proactive approach
- DBS, Ministry of Justice, and Ministry of Defence cleared engineers
Here is a list of the main services we offer clients - alternatively, call A to B Communications on 01462 372838, email via firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form